i got tagged by maybelleteaRules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!those rules suck && ur not obligated to do this10 facts:
- i've managed to memorize the lyrics to most of marianas trench's discography
- speaking of mt, they're my fave band aaaaa i love them
- the 1920s and wwii are my favorite things ever like. i know so much unnecessary information about the 20s and wwii. for example, josephine baker was a spy for the allies around wwii and is literally the beyonce of the 20s bless
- i love the phone apps high school story and hollywood u... they're my favorite games... i've never played frickin phone games before with so much heart and attention to detail and aaaah they're so good please play them
- i have type 2 diabetes??! that's kind of a sad fact but w/e
- i want to have a career in science?! i don't really know if i want to do forensic pathology or archaeology or microbiology... aaaa there is so much to learn and i'm just so excited about science!! ;0;
- the fandom i've been in the longest is probably percy jackson fandom... since i was in 3rd grade... and the other day i realized that when the first series ended i was only 10 and percy was 16 and now we're the same age (if ur not counting the new crossover of tkc/pjo where percy is 17) and i cried about it honestly
- my tumblog url is a canon url. my tumblog url is herorosalyn and it's a canon okage url i'm taking it as one
- I LOVE SCI FI MOVIES.... my fave movies are pacific rim, the fifth element, and treasure planet (which is also steampunk. i love steampunk a lot as a genre...)!!
- i really like cooking.... it's so relaxing and i love trying new things aaaah....
- What is your favorite appetizer?
OH??? i haven't thought about that!! i have to say mozarella sticks or edamame (i eat sushi a loooot)
- What countries have you traveled to?
i haven't been outside of the US!!! i really want to travel after high school though and study abroad!! this summer though i might go to the philippines with my mom && i'm excited about that since i've always wanted to see my culture!!
- Do you like classical music?
yeah!! i think it's relaxing but i don't listen to classical music all the time >O> i'm more into pop punk and indie alt?! if it counts i like listening to vitamin string quartet covers.... oops
- Do you like flying in an airplane, if you have?
YEAH! i've ridden a plane a lot as a kid when we moved between hawaii and the mainland, but i was younger and don't remember it well.... i did take a recent plane trip to minne!! it was fun!! i read the whole time
- What TV shows are you currently watching?
OH MAN... i don't have time to watch TV... i'm watching the X-Files and finishing Parks and Rec, tho!! i've been meaning to catch up to OUAT though... haha h ah
- Can you ice skate?
nope!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN THO!!! some day, i've decided. i've ice skated once before when i was little but alas...
- How clean/neat is your room?
a pigsty.... it's actually generally clean but it's a v small room haha
- What age did you start using the internet?
OH MAN I THINK I WAS EIGHT?? my first internet experience was in world of warcraft... the harsh world of MMO gaming for an eight year old girl.... and then webkinz. webkinz was life
- Favorite time of day?
i love dawn... i wake up at like 5 every morning to watch the sunrise that's so LAME but i DO
- Favorite kind of cracker?
- Do you read webcomics? What are your favorites?
- If you could study anything, what would it be?
- What kind of clothes do you like?
- What's your favorite hot drink? Cold drink?
- What's your favorite music video?
- Do you read poetry?
- If you could be famous for anything, what would it be?
- Do you follow any youtubers? Who?
- Favorite yogurt flavor?
- What's your preferred aesthetic?